Join Our Family!
We are a young & dynamic team looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals like us!
In your job, you will collaborate with team members across the organization and work with external parties as well.
Explore the different Career Opportunities at La Levain now!
Customer Service Crew
- Greet and attend to walk-ins
- Manage queues
- Take orders in POS system, serve customers, and clear tables
- Provide excellent F&B service to guests
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Package food and beverages for sale.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- Ensure and maintain store and personal hygiene
We are looking for:
- Flexible, dynamic, self-motivated, and friendly individual
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player
- Available to work peak hours, including nights, mornings, weekends, and public holidays.
- Prior experience is not a must as training will be provided
F&B Sales Executive
- Have comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all the company’s unique selling points, features, and those of the competition
- Be the point of contact for all F&B related bookings and enquiries, in close coordination with the directors to promote special events and occasions
- Achieve all individual sales targets for the company by maintaining and creating a close relationship with customers
- Generate new and maintain existing customer relationships through various sales activities and create awareness of the brand through face-to-face sales calls, telephone calls, etc.
- Ensure that all incoming requests are addressed within 24 hours to avoid customer complaints and loss of business
- Always display a pleasant manner and positive attitude to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues to avoid internal or external complaints
- Closely monitor the customer accounts revenue and business production
- Provide feedback to changing market conditions, review direct competition and conduct regular research to identify new selling strategies
We are looking for:
- Can-do attitude
- Ready to learn
- Good communicator
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
Contact us at [email protected] if you are fun loving, have strong work ethics and a mindset of excellence!
About La Levain
La Levain is the new artisanal bakery founded by Executive Chef Wythe Soon – that will offer a novel repertoire of artisanal creations handcrafted fresh daily with only quality and imported premium ingredients.
Masterfully incorporating the art of artisanal baking, while blending the divine harmony of global influences and local fusion, La Levain team is committed to distinctive swirls to achieve the perfect balance of ultimate indulgence and customer experience.